Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Menu Plan Monday!


Happy Menu Plan Monday! * are recipes I will post as I make them!

For LOTS of great ideas, visit Laura and the rest of the gang!

For June 27, 2011 thru July 3, 2011

Monday, June 27

Bacon-Cheeseburger Pizza*


 
Tuesday, June 28

Greek Sauce Hot Dogs*
Fries

 
Wednesday, June 29

Beef & Black Bean Enchiladas


Thursday, June 30

Crockpot Cube Steak w/ Gravy*
Mashed Potatoes



Friday, July 1
Pizza Casserole*
Salad


Saturday, July 2

Crockpot Italian Chicken Pasta* ( I cook this in the crockpot.  I double the sauce ingredients, except the wine.  I add a 1/2 c of milk.  I use cream of mushroom soup instead of golden.  I also saute fresh mushrooms and add them at the end.)  Small Fish loves this, but hates mushrooms, so thus the saute.  I just top our bowls with them.



Sunday, July 3
BBQ Chicken (I love this sauce!  We use thighs and drummies, parboil the chicken on the stove and finish off on the grill with the sauce.)
"Fried" Potatoes


 
Breakfast/Snacks/Etc.

Peanut Butter Truffle Brownies (For the PB filling, I use less than the 2 cups of powdered sugar (maybe 1.25-1/5 c) and more of the peanut butter--pretty much I mix it to taste.)


No comments: